KETO Jumpstart LIVE
YOUR LIVE 9 WEEK INSTRUCTOR LEAD COURSE
Ketogenic Diet Benefits
Not only have I read everything I can get my hands on about ketones, ketosis, and ketogenic diets, I have also been doing a N1 experiment of my own for the past 2 years. When I say everything, I’m serious. I search constantly, I’ve read every book, blog post, attended seminars, webinars, conferences. You name it, I’ve done it, and I’ve come to some conclusions. I personally lost 35 lbs, completely cured my arthritis, improved digestion and I feel better than I have in my life! In the past 2 years, I have not taken any over the counter or prescription medications.
- First and foremost the ketogenic diet is amazing for weight loss and blood sugar control.
- It also is amazing at alleviating or eliminating many other diseases, symptoms, and syndromes. There is a great deal of science-based evidence which shows that many conditions can be reversed or greatly improved on a keto diet:
- Insulin Resistance - Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Pre Diabetes. These conditions are directly related to the effects of chronically high blood sugar and insulin resulting in insulin resistance (IR). In addition, related conditions such as Fatty liver disease and PCOS are also caused by IR. Low-carb, high-fat diets have been used in studies to treat and reverse all of these IR conditions.
- Heart disease - Cardiac risk factors improve when blood sugar and insulin levels are lowered via dietary changes. HDL cholesterol goes up on a low-carb, high-fat diet and triglycerides fall dramatically. I also discuss what causes heart disease, and it isn't cholesterol or saturated fat consumption.
- Autism - New research is showing that keto diets can be helpful in the treatment of autism.
- Neurological disorders - Such as ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson's Disease. Research is showing that ketone bodies exert a protective affect on the nervous system and slow the progression of nerve related diseases.
- Mitochondrial support - Keto diets provide mitochondrial support and can improve metabolic energy disorders such as pyruvate dehydrogenase complex deficiency (PDHC), glucose transporter type 1 (GLUT1) deficiency, McArdle disease, and a range of mitochondrial myopathies.
- Aging is slowed - The ketogenic diet reduces inflammation and slows the human aging process.
- Acid Reflux/GERD (heartburn) - People who suffer from acid reflux or chronic heartburn will find great relief after adopting a keto diet, especially if all grain and fermentable carb sources (FODMAPS) are eliminated from the diet.
- PLUS MANY MORE…