Managing Account Access
If multiple people will be using your ProfitGauges account, you can manage the access they have. If you have a bookkeeper who will be doing your entries for you, you can setup a separate login for them. If you have multiple trucks, you can assign a user for each truck. When you assign a user to a certain truck, they cannot access the other trucks on your account.
To give access to another user:
- Log in to your ProfitGauges account.
- Hover over your username in the top right-hand corner and select 'Account' from the drop-down menu.
- Select the 'Company' tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and select the blue 'Giving Access? Start Here' button.
- Click on the blue 'Add User' button.
- Fill out the user's first and last name and email address.
- Create their password by typing it in the 'Password' and 'Confirm' boxes.
- Under 'Permissions' click on the 'Access' drop-down menu and select the title that best suits the user.
- If you want to assign a specific truck for that user, click on the 'Truck' box and select the truck you want to give them access to in the drop-down menu.
- When you're all done, click on the blue 'Save' button.
Once you add the new user, they will now show up in the list of users. If you want to delete a user, click on their name from the list and then click on the red 'Delete' link.